Hello
My name is Jiaen
30/10
Nanyang Polytechnic



Plurk


Linkz
AUDREY F BEN CELINE DANIEL ISAAC JASMIN JIAWENN JIANSHIN NICKY RACHEL SHANNON SHEAU SHYAN SHELLA SEAN SIS SOLHAH TZEYANG VINCY XINHUI YINGJIE YUWEI

Archives
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Hits
Free Web Counter
Free Counter


Korea Rawkz
Thursday, February 4, 2010 3:34 AM
Life has been quite boring recently. Aiks. More fun please! I am so bored. So many things I want to do; like go fly kite!! Let's go Bkt Indah garden play can =)) Moviegoerzzz, cheong movie alreadyy! Yeah, next week is coming and I am fully booked la. Not really full but at least will have moreee funnn and CNY is comingggg!! don't talk about V's day la. Hahaha. Someone date me out leh. haha. LOL!


Got nothing to blog la. But I feel to..So hear me rambling about Korean band!! If you don't like/ ain't a korean freak; you can skipp =DD


There are so many korean group; but there are some special one I like.


Big Bang : Daesung
I am actually don't really into BB lah. But recently after I've watched a variety show- Family Outing, I started to like Daesung from BB. He's like so farnie and so cute lahh! So my type. haha. He is like a smiling angel, because small eyes is definitely the cutest part of his! He smiles with a really small eyes but that is his charisma la, very kee-yup-da!


Super Junior
They are famous with their top hit- Sorry Sorry! I like it too! 13 of them some I like some I don't like. But to which of it, most of them are kinda hilarious+handsome+cute+men. They are good at dancing as well! I like they dress like the picture below. Guys should wear that once in their lifetime, it's super charming. I like SiWon, Leeteuk, Donghae, moree=D


SNSD:Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri
I think SNSD is the most famous girlsgroup in Korea with 9ppl a group. Most of them are very pretty+nice vocal+good dancing skill. They have released their new album-Oh! recently. I like Taeyeon, Tiff and Yuri the most.


Tiffany. I like her smile! She looks so pretty and cute. She got the smiling eyes :))


Kara:Nicole
Don't really know her but I get to know her more through some variety show again.She's blur. Haha. Likes their top hit- Mister! The butt dancee~~


f(x):Sulli
Sulli is the cutest in her group. I like her. Below is her high school;s photo. High school already so pretty. omggg.


2PM:Wooyoung&Taecyeon
I don't really into 2PM at first. Not even watch their news or listen to their song. haha. But as time goes by, I started to notice them and found that they look not bad! I like their song-Heartbeat! hahaha sounds very cool la, listen to my heartbeat-t-t-t. haha must match with the dance la. LOL! Wooyoung very cute and many likes Taecyeon. Lol. Actually i think Taecyeon okay only but I don't want him to be with Yoona! I just found out that Taecyeon(Walnut) has a Nuts group with Yoona(Pine Nut), Sunny(Peanut), Tiffany(Almond) and 2AM;s Seulong(Cacao).  I love Nuts? lols!

\


SHINee:Onew&Jonghyun
I like Shinee! Same la, they very cute and attractive. Onew and Jonghyun are the best singer in their group. Love their voice and their duet: Please Don't Go. Super Niceeeee! Touchingg la 555..



There are still a lot. Blog more next time =) I have to say Korea's variety show is really really nice.Especially when everybody is imitating to other band. That is the funniest.You get to know your idols better and more. Support KOREA forever!


*yawns* Bedtime.