Hello
My name is Jiaen
30/10
Nanyang Polytechnic



Plurk


Linkz
AUDREY F BEN CELINE DANIEL ISAAC JASMIN JIAWENN JIANSHIN NICKY RACHEL SHANNON SHEAU SHYAN SHELLA SEAN SIS SOLHAH TZEYANG VINCY XINHUI YINGJIE YUWEI

Archives
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Hits
Free Web Counter
Free Counter


APYAC 09'
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:51 AM
SPM is officially finished! Feeling so free. =)


PS:/ It will be a long post.


Took the bus up to KL to attend the conference is just torturing yet it was indeed an experience for me. KL is fun with all the awesome people. Loves the songs that sang in apyac. Pudu suckz. Not gonna elaborate more. I am truly thank God for this conference- Speak to the Nations as it theme. We had all the awesome speakers!

- Ps Mike Pilavachi is the funniest speaker yet I can't really understand his jokes cuz of his british accent.
   sigh me =( 
- Ps Julie Khoo is my most admirable speaker.
- Ps Victor Wong is the cutest speaker. I won't forget the cutie dance.
- Ps Clement Wong the speaker of the youth camp 2010. Kinda hilarious.

and many more.. It;s time for us to voice out and bring more souls to the Lord. Do not be afraid for the Lord has promised us in Jeremiah 29:11 : For I know the plans I have for you,'' declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future"


Hehh, I should have stop talking and let the pictures speak.


1. Melaka Sentral is x123456789 better than Pudu!



2. Threesome



3. Doctor act



4.  What we do in the late nights



5. our name card



6. Plurking to increase our karma



7. Visit Aunt Lilian and the family



8. Brad&Rebekah and the team



9. Pastor Julie Khoo



10. Smarties that keep us awake throughout the conference



11. nice shot



11. 2010 camp speaker- Ps Clement Wong



12. 29 nations.



13. Ps Mike Pilavachi and the team from UK. *John has the look* hahaha



14. Korean mee as supper. yums



15. Celine's crush



16. my fav 'van' plate



17. Jason Ngu. He's quite handsome too..



18. With Stephen & Benedict. WOoo! Benedict is handsomee. HEH!


19. With ben's momma



20.  Thanks a million to Ben for the gift! It will be the best xmas pressie la.




Wanna thank Shanon and Ben for the warm hospitality and the comfort zone. Thank You for fetching us here and there, took care of us. =)) And, thank God for the safety journey! Have been worried alot, but God is always watching us & protecting us all the time =DD


" Falling in love with Jesus was the best thing I've ever done "




I am awesome because God is awesome!