Hello
My name is Jiaen
30/10
Nanyang Polytechnic



Plurk


Linkz
AUDREY F BEN CELINE DANIEL ISAAC JASMIN JIAWENN JIANSHIN NICKY RACHEL SHANNON SHEAU SHYAN SHELLA SEAN SIS SOLHAH TZEYANG VINCY XINHUI YINGJIE YUWEI

Archives
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Hits
Free Web Counter
Free Counter


River flows in You!!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:26 PM

HEY! I'm backkk! Yea, first update will be the Revival Retreat 09!! It was an a-w-e-s-o-m-e 2 days retreat in our church. Those who didn't managed to come for this camp is definitely missed out the blessings. I've learned alot through this Revival Retreat and had changed my perspective toward things. I believe everyone had witnessed God's powerful work among us. =)


By the way, this time we had Pastor Julie Khoo in our midst. And it was my first time seeing her. She is a servant that used mightily by God yea!. I loved her super-amazing-testimonials that she had shared with us. And we won't get the chance to dozz off coz she preached with loads of farnie actings and keep asking questions. Woahh. I was really afraid to answering questions at most of the camp laa. But luckily she didn't asked me any.

And Pastor Julie brought along her team with her.They are all awesome people la! Though I don't really know them laa. hahaha. At the time of altar call, they prayed for us. And I really see that God's power works among us. Just like the songs, Holy Spirit Rain Down....~ And I was truly being blessed by them! =))

On the last day, we had this 'Prayer tunnel' that the team from GT standing at 2 rows and started to pray for the leaders. Although I was standing watching them but i was really touched by that cuz everyone of them keep crying...hahaha wad a rare opportunity la! And later on is our turn. The leader also came and prayed for us. So I was like having around 10+ people to pray me and of coz everyone. And i really thanked God for speaking to me through each one of them, they just like the angel that spoke to you in a gentle voice (:

Lastly, thank God that I did enjoyed in this camp and I want to remain in You Lord =)


I guess I've speak alot! hahah Let the pictures do the talking now!!


Mabel and me doing the registration. Fun lah.





Ben doesn't want the kiss lor.



Tzeshuen acting lah..ahhahaah







Pastor Julie Khoo!


and her team!


Back(L): Danny, Regine's husband, Big J, WengYan, Aarony.
Front(L): Cindy, Regine, X, Ps Julie, Mabel, Angeline, Lindsey &Alicia.



 Aarony & Danny.



WengYan. She shares the same birthday with me! She also prayed for me on the first day & the last. what a coincidence! She's very pretty and has a sweet voice! =)



Angeline. She's also very pretty and sings very nice (=


Danny in blue. He's farnie la. Oh, he speaks in chinese sounds very nice.




Lindsey the us girl



Big J is the one who suffers! hahah
But i guess all of them doesn't seems to be a threat to him. LoL =O





OK pose! :D



I can't take my eyes off of you