Hello
My name is Jiaen
30/10
Nanyang Polytechnic



Plurk


Linkz
AUDREY F BEN CELINE DANIEL ISAAC JASMIN JIAWENN JIANSHIN NICKY RACHEL SHANNON SHEAU SHYAN SHELLA SEAN SIS SOLHAH TZEYANG VINCY XINHUI YINGJIE YUWEI

Archives
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Hits
Free Web Counter
Free Counter


Remind yourself to be happy :)
Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:14 PM
This morning I really regretted that I didn't came to the first service. Coz they said first service is better than the 2nd one. LoL. But then after the Pastor Dai has finished his preaching, Pastor ZhangHaNa went up and started help to pray or what something. She sings well, she pray well, and she can call out the name which she don't know, actually i don't know why she wants to call out their name la. a prophecy


But she did call out. She said, 有没有一个叫永成的, 永成。That was HuiSean's dad la. I was shocked you know. Then a male pastor prayed for him. Then after that she went on and call out another name, 有没有一个叫志庆的,志庆. Then this person never want to stand up lor. THen pastor zhang tells him not to afraid...Then i thought that there is no such person lor..Just when i think of that, He stands up. I kena shocked again la.


I was like WOW....how can it be like that ah? This is the most miraculous thing i ever saw la, Amazing. Her prayer is powerful. lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My life is terrible, I don't know whether is that i did too much things that displeased God or that is fate. I'm confused. But seems that I'll going through a tough year. I know, because, this recent month I suffered alot, mentally. I don't know when will this end. Last year was a happy year for me, so i think this year gonna be a sad one. Now I only know what is this line means exactly: 有些事情,往往不知道会比知道的好。How I wish I will never know about it.


I want a great escape.




ngo hm hoi sham