Hello
My name is Jiaen
30/10
Nanyang Polytechnic



Plurk


Linkz
AUDREY F BEN CELINE DANIEL ISAAC JASMIN JIAWENN JIANSHIN NICKY RACHEL SHANNON SHEAU SHYAN SHELLA SEAN SIS SOLHAH TZEYANG VINCY XINHUI YINGJIE YUWEI

Archives
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Hits
Free Web Counter
Free Counter


I'm Back!
Monday, September 15, 2008 3:30 PM
WOOT! Finally can online ady!
Hoo...It really tortures me without internet for a week man.
I've got lotsa things to blog about =B
I kinda miss my blog alot.


Many things happened last weekend. Some happy, some sad, some memorable, some fun...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today I try my best to focus on my schoolwork, try to laugh out loud with my friends,
to keep my mind occupied, to drive this sadness away. But each time I close my eyes,
a memory flash by. Then my tears are fall like rains. God spoke to me through many ways
and everytime i tried to ignore, tried to denied, but still, that's the Fact.
And finally I've made up my mind. I know it is hard but i would still give it a try.
Yes, I am serious this time round.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Talking about Friendship.
We are used to be like good friend. But yet something changed in us.
Perhaps her or me. I don't know. We are slightly more like stranger now.
Merely talk a few or not even talk ya. Seriously i wonder why, and she seems like
even without us in her life she also nvm.
I..really don wish this thing to happen and kinda sad for it. Why would this happen?
What is the cause of this all things? Still, I hope that we can be closer than before
and i truly believe that God will still bind us together once again no matter what.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Talking about Trust. My feeling upon that are always W R O N G.
Recently i just found that people lied me, break promises, what else?
This is really E N O U G H. All this things are so frustrated and i
hope i can go to MMU asap.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hee, Ok Ok. Enough of all those sad case, Emo things.
Eventhough i'm sad, yet i really want to thanked Jia Ven.
Coz she is the one who always makes me laugh out loud in class, in school.
Becoz of her i laugh a little harder. Hahaha. Enough lah wong Jiaen.
will addicted to emo man. LoL


Lets put on a smile on our face no matter what
=D